The first season of The Amazing Trivia Race features ten of the most memorable teams from previous editions of The Amazing Race and The Amazing Race Australia - each controlled by a different RFF user - who are required to answer different sets of questions pertaining to The Amazing Race. Those who prove their intellectual acuity will prosper in the race, while those who fail to answer correctly will eventually be eliminated. The last remaining team will win the million dollar prize!
|Team||Relationship||User||Position (by leg)|
|Flo & Zach||Friends||kiki||1st|
|Charla & Mirna||Cousins||Paldog||2nd|
|Joe & Bill||Life Partners||Sam||3rd|
|Nat & Kat||Doctors||Coolio!||4th|
|Gary & Mallory||Father/Daughter||Prophet||5th|
|Dustin & Kandace||Beauty Queens||eragon||6th|
|Jet & Cord||Brothers/Cowboys||DecliveBL||7th|
|David & Mary||Coalminer & Wife||Stephen||8th|
|Brent & Caite||Dating Models||Kandace||9th|
|Mo & Mos||Friends||tar21||10th|
- A red team placement means the team was eliminated.
- A purple ε indicates that the team decided to use the Express Pass on that leg.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg and had to perform a Speed Bump during the next leg of the race.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward.
- A yellow > or turquoise > indicates that the team chose to use the Yield; < or < indicates the team who received it; <> around a leg number indicates a leg where one available Yield was not used, while <> around a leg number indicates a leg where two available Yields were not used.
- A brown ⊃ or a fuchsia ⊃ indicates that the team chose to use one of the two U-Turns in a Double U-Turn; ⊂ or ⊂ indicates the team who received it; ⊂⊃ around a leg number indicates a leg where one available U-Turn was not used, while ⊂⊃ around a leg number indicates a leg where two available U-Turns were not used.
Episode Title QuotesEdit
Episode titles are often taken from quotes made by the racers.
- "You can't do anything without me holding your hand! (Beijing, China)" - Mary
The prize for each leg is awarded to the first place team for that leg.
- Express Pass
Full lists of Questions coming soon!